Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I haven't really posted anything lately, but then again, who reads it! Maybe I will make some yoni-blog posters and post em around town...not

So I came down with EBV after I went to train in Cali during March.. that put a good end to my season before it began. After all the winter training, that's pretty miserable to have to sit on the sidelines and watch the races, and be riding recovery rides for 3 months until I heal back up and can start base miles. Anyways.. enough of that..

I don't think i'll talk about the Tour de France right now. It ended a good 5-6 months ago, but some things still bother me (besides the obvious).

After a wicked game of quiddler with my mom, (i lost both) we get a pamphlet with typical American diets. check this.
The average American eats 3 hamburgers and 4 orders of fries each week.
The typical American child gets 1/4 of his veggies in the form of fries or chips. wtf?!

If you think, "what's wrong with that?"... you're obese! or you're surely going to be soon enough.

this week is my one and only week off from the bike. so i'm gonna go have some hamburgers and fries and leave you with this awesome video

No comments: